Sunday, November 6, 2011

In the beginning ...

I've been fascinated with glass for much of my life. After 35 years as a successful freelance photographer I finally made the decision to "scratch that itch" and discover if I had the physical skills to actually work and create with glass. I'm pleased to say that "I do".

This blog will be an ongoing, though sporadic, chronicle of my travels through the art of Lamp-work glass; most notably the making of one-of-a-kind, unique, glass beads.

My glass-art can be seen at my table (booth) in the North Arcade of the Pike Place Market in Seattle.
Yes, the same venue where I've sold my photos since 1978.
Since I divide my time between creating in my studio and selling at the market, the best way to know which days I'll be at Pike Place Market during any given week is to contact me at "glass at chuckpefley(dot)com".

No comments:

Post a Comment